A few basic reminders about field rules from the Recreation Department.
A special highlight- Please remind all parents and visiting teams that dogs are not allowed at parks!
Rules to follow and share with visiting teams.
* Only Players, Coaches and Officials are allowed on the playing field
* Water is the only beverage allowed at turf fields
* No food or gum allowed on turf fields
* Cleats are not allowed on the track surface (Dilboy)
* No one allowed on mulch and flower beds
* No one is allowed to hop fences to gain entrance to the fields
* Reminder public urinating is a fineable and criminal offense
* Teams must keep concourse open and clear for public safety at all times
* Coaches must maintain cleanliness of fields
* If providing goals and equipment for leagues, organization must put them back to original locations after games
* Absolutely no Smoking or Alcoholic Beverages allowed in the parks
* Only Service Dogs are allowed at fields
* Spectators are not allowed on the field